I started hand piecing it and then sometime later I finished machine piecing the blocks.
I had one row joined and it went into retirement again.
I pulled it out last week, joined the top and quilted it.
Once again, I was not that happy with the quilting. Well, the actual quilting was OK but I think a more adventurous design would have done the quilt more justice.
I couldn't think just what to do, as the blocks are quite big, 15 inches.
But it is now finished and that was the really important thing.
I have some plans formulating for broadening my quilting expertise so stay tuned.
My next post will feature a quilt from very very deep in the archive.